Invisible Hearing Aid combine state-of-the-art Bluetooth functionality with hearing aids. The corresponding accessory converts the sounds that need to be accepted (such as TV sounds, phone sounds, and other people's conversations) into audio signals. The hearing aids produced by hearing aid manufacturers can avoid distortion during transmission, provide good sound quality, enable hearing impaired people to watch TV, make phone calls, enjoy communication, and improve the clarity of noisy environments.
Invisible Hearing Aid is the truly invisible hearing aid. A trained Hearing Care Professional would need to provide a free hearing evaluation and measurement of one's ear canal to see if they are a good candidate for this hearing aid.
Invisible-in-the-canal (IIC) hearing aids like the Lyric are worn deep in the ear canal. IICs are inserted directly into the ear canal and can be easily removed with a string. These hearing aids are a good choice if you lead a moderately to heavily active lifestyle—or if you do not want your hearing aids to be visible to others. While they are popular among hearing aid wearers, IICs may not be the best choice for users with more severe or profound hearing loss, since these hearing aids do not provide the same amount of power that other, larger models do.
Invisible in the canal hearing aids may be a great option for you if you have mild to moderate hearing loss and require the most discreet hearing aids. A trained Hearing Care Professional can provide a free hearing evaluation and assessment of your lifestyle, medical condition and ear size and shape to see if you’re a good candidate.
FEATURES for tge Invisible Hearing Aid
- Is very discrete and nearly invisible. If fits snugly in your ear canal and is almost impossible to see from the front.
- Is suitable for mild-to-severe hearing loss. Don't let the size fool you. These hearing aids are very powerful.
- Is programmed with smart noise reduction and automatically isolates sounds such as speech, music and TV.
- Is extremely easy to use & adjustable. Set up and ready to use in seconds. Adjusting the volume is also quick and easy.
- Is tiny and fits comfortably in your ear. It's only 0.7 x 0.47 inches in size (1.8cm x 1.2cm) and you won't even know you're wearing it.
- Is very cost effective. We often hear from our customers that our hearing devices can work just as well (and if not better) than expensive traditional hearing aids that can cost upwards of several thousands of dollars.