IHRtrade Cycling Glasses with 5 Lenses,with adjustable nose pad.A well-designed detachable and adjustable nose pad for any face type. The nose pad has soft stainless steel inside, which is not easy to break and has a long service life. The nose pads are made of a comfortable rubber material that will not cause discomfort to the nose even if worn for a long time.The frame is made of TR90, a polymer material with a memory that is extremely light and super flexible
Five Lenses have different Function:
1) Colorful REVO Lens: Cool and fashionable. It is the main characteristics of HD, giving you a clear world, choice for daily leisure, travel.
2) Clear Lens: Clear anti-fog, absorbing infra-red radiation. Suitable for overcast and rainy day.
3) Blue Lens: Filtering dazzling light on the sea. Suitable for playing on the seashore.
4) Yellow Lens: Called night vision Lenses, more bright and clear. Suitable for twilight morning and in dim lighting conditions.
5) Black Grey Polarized Lens: Anti-glare, UV400 protection. Suitable for Cycling Running Driving Fishing Golf Baseball
Getting the best cycling glasses is important if you want to experience a seamless ride. Seriously, the last thing you want on a Century race is stopping to wipe away dust and dirt that went into your eyes.Do you know that sunglasses manufacturers are spending millions of dollars every year just to get a fair chunk of the biking glasses market? And biking pros are always on the lookout for awesome deals and endorsements! Aside from lining up their pockets with cash, below are some reasons why wearing cycling glasses when you are out biking is a must.
Imagine yourself going downhill…fast. When moving head to head with the wind, your eyes can take a heavy battering. And the last thing you need in this situation is losing visibility and streaming eyes. Cycling glasses protect your eyes from strong wind and enable you to enjoy good visibility even when moving fast.