About this item
- [Molle /PALs ]: Two 1" Strips of Molle (XS:3 x Hook & 2 x Loop ; Small:4 x Hook & 2 x Loop ; Medium/Large/X-large: 5 x Hook & 2 x Loop ) Sewn Onto Both Side,Allow Your Dog to Carry Gear in Training / Daily Walking/Adventure Hiking, it Compatible with Molle /PALs Pouch,You Can Aslo Hook Dog Bowl,Water Bottle and Toy Through D shape Carabiner (No included).
- [Military-standard Material]: Heavy duty vest made of 1050D Nylon with sturdy stitching for extra durability and wearability, suitable for all field use. Two Metal Shoulder Buckles can bear great pulling force, ensuring your dog is safely harnessed during training, hunting, working, and any other occasions. Well padded in every pressure load point to protect your dog’s skin, while the breathable air mesh keeps your dog ventilated and comfortable.
- [2X METAL BUCKLE]: 2xMetal Buckle (1000 lb Proof-Load Test ) on Dog Shoulder Position which the most Load Bearing Point When Dog Pulling, Stitching by Bartack and X in Box Pattern on Each Joint and Heavy load Point
- [3 LEASH CLIP]: 2x V-Ring Sewon the back ,one heavy duty V-Ring near dog's neck for short leash ,another one sewon the rear of harness for normal walking with long leash , 1x No pulling front Clip will redirect the dog forward motion and make dog's leg off the ground ,Allow you to Control the puller with few effort and training your dog to walk beside you.
- [DOG IDENTIFIED]: Hook and Loop Panel Sewn onto Both side of harness(X-small:3"x 4.5";Small:3"x 6";Medium/Large/X-large:3"x7.5") ;One Square Loop Panel( X-Small/Small:2"x2";Medium/Large/X-large: 2"x4" )Sewn on The Front Chest ,You Can Attach Many dog Patch to Identify Your Dog. Ideal for Large Breeds such as German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois, Golden Retriever, Huskie, Labrador, Akita, etc. A professional working dog vest for service, police or military dogs, but also good for hunting and all outdoor companion dogs.
- [Tips & Care instruction]:
- 1:This Harness is not to be used with a tie out ;
- 2,Please refer to our size chart,Make sure match up your dog's measurement ,Do not choose the size base on dog's weight or guess ;
- 3:Burn and solidified the end of strap if necessary ,Make Sure the end of strap is not fraying;
- 4: Washing: Wash hands with detergent,rinse with clean water and dry it.
| Molle System & Dog Identified
| Non pulling Training
Adjustable chest and belly plate
I HIGHLY recommend this!!!
The quality overall is AMAZING. My dog is older and not very “wild” but he is strong. I bought this with the intent of using it as my service dog vest and for when we go hiking due to it having more stability and support in the event that he slips off an edge, over all piece of mind. At first the adjustments of the vest were a little difficult to get the right size but it is PERFECT. The front two clips are made of metal and the back a very durable plastic (I really had to squeeze to get them off). There’s over 5 adjustable straps (2 in the front, 2 on the back hip area and 2 under the chest area to adjust to the torso). The layering of the edges allow it to be tightened and overlapped so there are no awkward bulges. There are 3 places to hook onto your leash that came with the vest, on the back and 2 under the stomach. (Tip, for dogs who pull, hooking a leash under the chest does not give the dog the leverage to pull).
The LEASH alone!!! LOVE, it is a stretchy thick material that allows him to pull but not too hard. There’s a loop close to the clasp, so I can hold onto it from there along with on the actual vest itself. The loop where you regularly hold the leash has padding that I can hold him for long periods of time and not get uncomfortable!