OUR TACTICAL WATERPROOF SHORTS ARE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER.
ELASTIC ACTION WAISTBAND - Specially designed form to fitting elastic waistband for comfort and support!!!
COATED RIPSTOP FABRIC - Ripstop nylon fabric provides excellent durability and cool comfort. Durable in extremely harsh environments. Repels water, oil and dustproof.
Featuring a stretchable design, multiple storage pockets, and a breathable/water/rip-resistant poly-blend material, these shorts are built to trek, hike, and move but stylish enough to wear every day! Perfect for your next outdoor adventure or for daily activities, with durability that you can rely on for years to come.
- Stretchable Design - These shorts stretch when you move. Move freely and stay comfortable on-the-go with the innovative elastic waist band.
- Reinforced Rip/Water- Resistant Fabric - For durability that will last.
- Breathable Poly/Cotton Blend - Stay comfortable and dry under the toughest conditions.
- Ergonomic Seat - Stay agile and flexible with a full range of motion in any position.
- Multiple Pockets - Featuring multiple cross-over zipper and velcro pockets, there is plenty of room to securely store knives, multi-tools, keys, flashlights, and other essential gear. Keep your hands free.
- Key - Caribiner Clip - Attach keys and other gear quick and easy.
- IX9 Marine Technology - Marines utilize the IX9 design to perform at their best in the field.
- Multiple Sizes/Colors available -Available in Khaki, Black, Green, Grey, Brown, CP camouflage, Python pattern camouflage, Dark camouflage.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL are available, please see sizing chart below for accurate measurements.
- Material: Breathable Poly/Cotton Blend.
- 1 x Tactical Waterproof Shorts
- Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 15 days.
- If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then just return the product within 15 days.
* If you need to match the tactical belt，Click here to review
* On sale!!If you need to match more clothes，Click here to review
I'll be ordering at least 1 more pair of these. Best fitting shorts ever!
dear customer,we are so glad that you are satisfied with the shorts as other buyers,welcome back to us again,we will provide the best quality items as always.
Appears to be aok. Have to wear them for a while eh?
Dear customer,many thanks for the positive feedback,we are so glad that you are satisfied with our goods.welcome back to us again if you need other goods,we will give you coupon and prefect quality as always.
Color: Adaptive Green Urban Style 11 InchSize: 34Verified Purchase
There's not much I don't like about these shorts, but the one thing I don't like is the color I happened to pick out. I went with "adaptive green" and they're about the least flattering color in the existence of color. I took the advice of others and bought 1 size up from what I would normally and that was perfect. I normally get a 32, which gives me some room in normal instances and I ordered a 34 in these and there's no way I'd go down a size. The fabric feels very durable and I feel as though these will last me a while. I like that they have several belt loops, so that if you do like to wear a belt like I do, you don't have an issue with the fabric bunching up and being uncomfortable. The assortment of pockets are all pretty handy as well. I would agree with another commenter that the pocket that seems to be the "phone" pocket is a little narrow for most phones these days. It's difficult for me to find casual shorts I like to wear in general and these are definitely my new favorites in terms of fit and comfort - I'll be getting a few more pairs in different, more appealing colors. I also want to note that the length seems to be perfect; they end pretty much right at my knee or maybe slightly below. In closing, quality shorts, look good, feel and appear to be well-made.
Dear customer,many thanks for the positive feedback,we are so glad to hear that you are pleased with our goods.welcome back to us again if you need other goods,we will give you coupon and prefect quality as always.
I don't ever get enthused over a pair of shorts - but I'll make an exception in this case.
I ordered a size up after reading the reviews, Im a 36 waist and the XL are a perfect fit but advertised as 34.5-35.5. The shorts, in short, are awesome. They arrived surprisingly well packaged and felt quite weighty to hold despite feeling light weight when worn....go figure that one.
They are comfortable and as tough as old boots. There are 6 front pockets and 4 rear and they are well positioned, deep and discreet. I got a black pair and the pockets have a low profile which is a bonus because I don't really like that cargo-pants-dad look. I have to say, I love them and I'm getting another pair when the grey is back in stock. They feel like a much more expensive pair of shorts and perfect for hiking/festivals/vigilantism etc any activity that justifies having 10 pockets.
I own a pair of IHRtade Tactical Pants so I expected to love these and I was right. One problem I have with a lot of tactical pants/shorts is that they're way too baggy. The Urban Tactical line is different and is more slim fitting and, in my opinion, much nicer looking than Blackhawk, 5.11, etc. The material is also pretty lightweight but still feels very tough. I also really like the two pockets that perfectly fit an AR mag or my cell phone.
I'm 6' 135 lbs, ie skinny, and the size Small fit perfectly if that helps anyone with sizing. Shipping took over two weeks from the UK but it was worth the wait.